Welcome to the Neltharion forums

New Years update

Wufc

• Admin

Happy new year nerds!  :partying_face:

One year has passed and during this time we've done a ton of work and we're happy to announce that we are in fact nearing completion.

An update regarding spells and PvP!
As of right now we've gone through and reworked the vast majority of all spells and their issues. We're at the point where we're having trouble finding critical issues related to spells/CC/DR and overall PvP mechanics. I am certain that Neltharion will, without a doubt, become the most polished and well scripted Cataclysm server in terms of PvP. Surely things will show up as time goes on but we will find every single issue and pay close attention to the Bugtracker. As a PvPer myself I will make sure that stuff is working as it should. :pepehype:

What about PvE?
We've also been focusing a lot on the PvE aspect of the game - mainly the Cataclysm dungeons. We have 2 more of the 346 dungeons to go through and make sure they work well. Our next task is to go through and terminate the minor issues left inside the raids - we expect that part to go fast enough. The dungeons were in a much worse shape overall. There are still lots of work to be done and we're doing everything in our power to get it as much Blizzlike as we possibly can.

The Mythic system has been touched and we've corrected a bunch of issues related to that part as well. 4 new affixes has been added to the game and more information about them can be seen on the forums. An NPC will be introduced to the game that the players can interact with and see what affixes the player has. You will be able to find the Mythic Challenge NPC inside any capital city.

Quest wise Mount Hyjal, Deepholm and Uldum has been reworked and is fully doable. Currently working on Vashj'ir and Twilight Highlands.
The new forums will be released and announced within the next few days.

2021 will be a very interesting year for the project!  :partying_face: :pepehype:

• Like 2

sig.png